ACCESS INDIA INITIATIVE TRAINING, APPOINTMENT ON JULY 9 WITH THE SECOND PARTICIPANTS TRAINING WEBINAR
The focus of the conference call will be on the instruments and policies that the Indian government is implementing to continue an activity to attract foreign investments together with an activity dedicated to retaining investments already present and the measures it has put in place to deal with the post-Covid 19 economic situation.
During the webinar some key sectors - food, food processing and machinery - will be taken as an example.
(capital goods) analysing in detail the following points:
- Government initiatives in support of the sector (policy, financial instruments)
- Information relating to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Growth forecasts for the sector in the coming years
- Presence of foreign companies in the sector (multinationals and competitors)
- Networks and districts related to the sector
The information that will be shared during the webinar can be very useful to your business for commercial purposes, highlighting the benefits that Indian companies themselves will benefit from in terms of their government's incentives.
As a result of the webinar we will be available for a one-to-one exploration of niche sectors involving Indian Government officials who have already confirmed their availability.
The main speakers of the event will be:
- Mr. Chand: Embassy of India
- Ms. Varda Taneja: Invest India
- Ms. Neelashi Shukla: Invest India
- Ms. Sakshi Goyal: Invest India
Octagona, as Knowledge Partner of the Indian Embassy in Italy, is at your disposal to support you in the
defining your joint venture and developing and planning your business in India